KEY NOTE BIBLICAL MESSAGES FOR WOMEN
Jeaninne has a passion for teaching the Word of God to help women live out their faith in every aspect of their lives. She has been a Bible-teacher in various capacities for over thirty years as a long-time member of a thriving and Bible-teaching Church. Jeaninne enjoys speaking at churches, retreats, conferences, brunches, teas, banquets or anywhere women gather to hear a word of inspiration from the Lord. All of her messages are Bible-based and designed to challenge, encourage and inspire your audience.
Complete the form below to set up a speaking engagement for your event!
The Circle of Ministry- Jeaninne uses the story of Jesus's charge to his disciples to explain how God wants us to live our lives as women when we also wear the role of motherhood.
- The ten disciplines of a godly woman - In this message, Jeaninne discuss ten ways God wants us to discipline ourselves
- to live as godly women in an ungodly world.
How to recreate yourself – Jeaninne discusses how women can recreate themselves after a major loss in their lives for the new life that God has for them.
- How to be an industrious women of God- Using the Proverbs 31 woman as an example,, Jeaninne shares four ways God wants women to learn how to be industrious and enterprising.
- Ten lies young women believe, and the truth that sets them free! -Satan seeks to convince young woman daily to believe his lies about them, but this insightful message shares how young women can combat his lies by knowing what the Bible says about them.
- How to let go of your children - Letting go of your children as they approach adulthood is not always easy to do. Using the story of Hagar and Ishmael, this message discusses four principles to help mothers release their children to adulthood and to God.
To book Jeaninne to speak at your event, submit your request below.